From inception to live testing, Innovative Bioanalysis can provide support on the development of a new or existing reference laboratory.
Laboratory Buildout Services
- Innovative Bioanalysis will work with clients to obtain College of American Pathologists (CAP) Accreditation, AABB Accreditation, CLIA Registration and Accreditation
- Based on client’s testing needs and space evaluation, Innovative Bioanalysis can design a laboratory in accordance with OSHA guidelines that optimizes available space and ensures efficiency of work flow
- Perform structural analysis and determine needs for water and electricity
- Clients will have access to construction contractors with preferential pricing agreements to ensure laboratories are built with a high standard of quality in mind
- Innovative Bioanalysis can negotiate instrument purchase/lease agreements, as well as reagent and consumption contracts with various vendors such as: Siemens, Horiba, Beckman Coulter, Olympus, etc.
- Instruments and assays will be validated with minimal lead time and validation reports generated for laboratory director approval
- The client has access to full-time bioanalyst for data and validation review
- If the client does not yet have a laboratory director or pathologist, our CAP-certified laboratory and staff pathologist are available for contract